Monday 30 January 2012

My main role in the production of the film








I didn't do any of the acting as I don't like being on film. Instead I did the filming and helped out with the production especially when it came to establishing different ways to get a shot if we had encountered some kind of problem such as Anna becoming visible as the Stalker in the shot or a certain angle not allowing the action to be captured due to the blocking of the people in the scene.

I was most happy doing the filming for the opening sequence and felt I did a good job of it making the most of the situation we had. Also, I feel the people I was filming made it a lot more easier as they were really easy to work with and although they enjoyed messing around, at the same time they were always willing to listen to both myself and each other and eager to take on board any criticisms or changes anyone wanted to make. Further to this, the person who played Ted, Perry, despite not gaining anything from being in our film or letting us use his house, he was really eager to help and a lovely person which made the experience feel a lot more like fun rather than work. We got all the shots we needed and completely captured the essence we wanted for our film very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment